Pathways Product Update
Enhancements to research journeys
We're pleased to share the highlights of our latest Pathways product release
- Enhancements to core features
- Portfolio builder improvements
- Fund validation on holdings
- Record generic funds where not available on the database
- Enhancements to licensed features
- Risk Explorer Capacity for loss questionnaire
- Switching ceding schemes and comparison results
- Fees on regular contributions
- Client risk profile selection in journeys
Please open the Synaptic Pathways 5.0 Release Notes document below for further details on the enhancements.
Synaptic Pathways 5.0 Release Notes.pdf
If you would like a demonstration of the new features, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or book a demo using the button below.