A role dictates 2 things;
- What a user can see
- What a user can do
Combined they allow a user to have many functions within the software.
This role allows the user into the applications for which they hold a licence e.g. Modeller, Comparator etc. and a read only view of the administration functions.
- User can create, edit, save and delete clients
- User can only see the clients you have created but can reassign clients to another adviser within your organisation or an adviser in your parent organisation
- User can conduct research
- In Setup (Comparator/Illustrator interface) the user can see a read only view of:
Assets under management
Applied special deals
- In Setup (Comparator/Illustrator interface) the user can create portfolios and share if desired
- In Synaptic Settings the user can see a read only view of:
Custom Asset Types
Fund Universe (fund panel in Comparator/Illustrator interface)
- In Synaptic Settings the user can create portfolios and share if desired