Sometimes your Internet settings can prevent connection from Webline to the providers’ extranet sites to complete the e-apply journey. To prevent this, follow the instructions below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click on the Tools button.
- Click on "Internet options".
- Click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker to disable the functionality.
- If you want to choose which websites to allow and still keep the blocker functionality, click "Pop-up Blocker Settings" instead.
- Open Chrome and click on the “More” button
- Click on "Settings".
- At the bottom, click “Show advanced settings”.
- Under "Privacy," click Content settings.
- Under "Pop-ups," select an option “Allow all sites to show pop-ups”
- If you want to choose which websites to allow and still keep the blocker functionality, click "manage exceptions" instead.
Please note that disabling the pop up blocker will allow all pop ups and you should consider choosing which websites to allow.