Synaptic maintains a list of all the fund links available on investment contracts. This information can then be used for a wide variety of analysis and reporting:
- List all the funds available on a specific contract (including wrap platforms).
- List all the contracts through which a specific fund (or basket of funds) can be bought.
- Research only those contracts which meet asset allocation criteria and a client’s attitude to risk.
- Eliminate contracts which do not meet performance criteria (either raw performance, or risk-adjusted measures such as alpha).
- Rank contracts based on performance criteria.
- Generate fund factsheets.