Pathways Product Update
Enhancements to research journeys
We're pleased to share the highlights of our latest Pathways product release
- Enhancements to core features
- Products created by your organisation are held in the product list
- Charges section on a holding displays adviser fees
- Enhancements to licensed features
- Adviser fees can be added per wrapper or across all wrappers within a comparison journey
- Risk illustrations can be produced on a single fund in addition to a portfolio or client attitude to risk
Please open the Synaptic Pathways 5.1 Release Notes document below for further details on the enhancements.
If you would like a demonstration of the new features, please send your request to email@example.com or book a demo using the button below.