This article is a continuation of Ex-Post Reviews
When the review has been created, you will be taken to the Review screen:
The screen is split into Previous, Current and Proposal:
Click the edit pen to select Investment Snapshot:
One or more snapshots will be listed. Select the Illustration you would like to review:
The Illustration has been selected and will populate the three columns in the review screen.
- Previous state will list the information from the investment snapshot you have selected.
- Current state will display the investment based on where it is today, including any changes you make in the Proposal column.
- Proposal allows you to tweak multiple details:
- Policy Details
- Investment Proposal Details
- Investment Amounts
- Contributions & Withdrawals
- Adviser Fees
- Product Charges
For further information on Ex-Post Reviews, see article Ex-Post Reviews - Edit